An up-to-date version of my showreel, including professional work, is available on request. Otherwise, you can have a look at my online reel and some of the projects I have completed over the years. Click here for a list of movies that I have worked on.
A nice short-film on which I collaborated on with director Laurent Prim.
A side project which was developed and filmed during a weekend and then completed within a two week timeframe. I was responsible for creating the 3D hats.
A music project where most of the VFX work went into the amputation of the main character’s legs at the end of the video.
An animation project explaining the voting process at a film festival.
Group Project at the NCCA. This was the final project on the BA Computer Animation and Visualisation. It was filmed in different locations all over London. We used Houdini for the dynamics, Maya for lighting and rendering, and the compositing was done in Shake/Nuke.
Group Project at the NCCA, lead compositor. The project was completed from the idea to the final project within 8 weeks. The table is a digital insert, except for the reflections, which were acquired with a piece of plexiglass. The window has been replaced as well.
Main project from my MA Digital Effects at Bournemouth University, completed from the idea to the final project in 11 weeks.